If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

Tears for joy

⊆ 2:45 AM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 2 comments »

I don't know how am I going to write this blog, and I don't even know where to start. Because there's too much I have on mind to write about and it's literally overflowing and I can't put it together.

I got baptized last night, and that was the best decision in my whole entire life. I had been talking to a friend about this since May, and just wasn't sure when I should do it. Yesterday during Sabbath service, I felt God was asking me and I just couldn't hold my tears back. Tears of joy. I was too excited and couldn't even think the whole day yesterday espeacially at my baptism. So I didn't get to say everything I wanted to say there, because there was TOO much to say about accepting God's covenant. It is incredible how much I've grown in Him since the first time I heard His Name. I can never know enough. I have had so many ups and downs during the journey. But he's never given up on me. I just go speechless when I look back. He picks me up when I stumble and walks with me when I'm encouraged. And I know I can walk even further and further and as far as I want with Jesus, and I can't wait for that. He's been great to me, and it hits me hard everytime I think about His unconditional love for me. The Lifehouse "Everything" skit is such a good visual demonstration, and it tears me up. I feel like the more I get closer to God the more I realize how sinful I am, and I just want to surrend all to Him, wholly. I know that Satan is going to drag me down trying even harder than before, and the journey is long, the road is hard. But I'm not afraid because I've realized the truth. Jesus's always here with me and He's bigger than everything. Life starts and ends, and it is that depressing. However, it can't be just that life is meaningless. Because there's gotta be something to it that makes it meaningful and wonderful. And that "something" can only be Jesus the Christ. I love the Savior endearingly with all my heart and am so in awe of Him. I want to live for Him and it's such a privilege to know that I can, as being a new creation in Jesus.

Thanks all my friends and my family in Christ. You guys are amazing! I have to quote one of my fav verses here again Jeremiah 29:11-12. God's plan is always flawless. He placed me in the right place and right time to meet you guys, and it is just been amazing since then. I'm so blessed. Beyond words. I feel like I live in a dream and don't want to wake up from it. And, I don't have to. What a fortune! It is just too good to be true. This is what I told Tommy yesterday after the celebration.

I want to share the good news with my parents too, who I will be seeing in a month. They are two great people and the ones I love tons and want to be with for ever in heaven. I desperately want them to know Jesus. If you can, please pray for them and for me as well that God will use me as His speaker talking to them. And I highly appreciate it.

Thanks so very much Lord, is never enough to say... we love you and please come soon!

1 Peter 2:9
Peace.


2 Responses to Tears for joy

  1. bruce Says:
    what?! you have a blog, too? coool. i'll keep posted.
  2. Yasi Xu Says:
    =) yes, tommy kinda got me started not long ago.

= Leave a Reply