If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

Memories apart

⊆ 3:24 PM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 2 comments »

I was reading something, and a couple of sentences stood out and retrieved my sad memories. Now I'm feeling sad all at a sudden. I'm going to take a nap to block those memories from leaking out of my head.

I've been trying to avoid the readings that have the potential of reminding me of my sad and pitiful stories, but it's inevitable since only epic writings bring emotions.

This is pathetic.


2 Responses to Memories apart

  1. NO THEFT Says:
    Heya friend! :D All i can think about after reading this is,is this amazing verse in 1 Peter 5:7 "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you." I shall pray it to your comfort :D So don't ignore the yuckiness of the past, just give it to God every time it comes up, let Him deal with it while you rest!
  2. Yasi Xu Says:
    Thanks tommy for being such a caring friend and bro in Christ =) good verse, my NIV version says "cast all your anxiety on Him bcause He cares about you." I guess thats the best thing to do =D

= Leave a Reply