If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

Rosie Thomas

⊆ 10:35 PM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 0 comments »



Friends! I know it's kind of early to talk about Christmas music, BUT you have to get fully prepared for it because time just going to flash by after Thanksgiving, at least that's been my experience. Anywho, I recently have been obsessed with this ONE new Christmas record called "A Very Rosie Christmas" by Rosie Thomas. I love it! Rosie Thomas is amazing, and what is even cooler about this indie/folk songwriter is that she's from our lovely Seattle! She released an incredible debut in 2002 called "When We Were Small" and that totally got me even though I heard it like 3 years later. I love pretty much every single song of hers. If you haven't heard of her, defly go check her out. I'm sure you will love her music. The song "Why it can't be Christmas all year" from the Christmas record is so good, and it sounds just so Christmas, the feeling of "cannot-be-any-other-holiday". It makes me a little sad at the same, don't know why.

"A Very Rosie Christmas" should be required listening this Christmas, go listen to it on Amazon or iTunes, I promise it will worth it =) Ohhh, actually I think the song "Why it can't be Christmas all year" is free on Amazon, and that is even better.

Well, other than that, I pray you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving with the lovely fams!

*Hey, those of you who are not going home for the holiday, make sure you give me a call, 'cause I'll be around and we can hang out =)


0 Responses to Rosie Thomas

= Leave a Reply