If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

Ballard Jazz Walk 08'

⊆ 1:33 AM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 0 comments »


So bascially this year's Ballard Jazz Walk is finally here, this Thursday Nov.20th. Starting from 7:00pm in 11 different venues featuring 15 artists both local and out-state. I really wanted to go, but highly likely I won't be able to make it. For three reasons: 1. I have to work; 2. It's during the week and transportation is an issue; 3. 60% venues are 21+ admission. This is really sad. Just picture how nice it would be to walk around in a jazz-y ambiance the whole night. And plus Geof Bradfield will be there, and I have always wanted to hear his "Urban Nomad" live since it came out not so long ago.

I'm passing out the information to those of you who are interested and are 21+ and are also free on thursday night. Defly go check it out, and please bring back cool experiences to share with me. I guess after thursday I will be counting down to Ballard Jazz Festival 2009 April 22nd to 26th. My 19th birthday is during that week, very exciting!

Wow, I'm really planning ahead...


0 Responses to Ballard Jazz Walk 08'

= Leave a Reply