If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

Turn left, turn right

⊆ 12:28 AM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 0 comments »

I sneaked into the music building today after getting back from the trip, and played this one song on piano. It felt strange to be on piano again, after years. My fingers didn't quite cooperate well but I did manage to recall the song that I used to like back in junior high.

I don't quite understand why Japanese Pop/J-Pop is a music genre. Because there could also be Korean-Pop, Chinese-Pop and etc. Well it's not a big deal after all. Just something random that popped up in my head.

Here is the song I was talking about earlier. It's a soundtrack from the movie "A Chance of Sunshine (Turn Left, Turn Right)" which was originally based on a comic book. I remember the movie came out in 2002 when I was twelve and this song was the only memory I had of the movie. It's not really a great song and the melody is kind of predictable. But I liked it a lot back then, and I guess I still like it because it has a nice flow and it brings back some childhood memories. After all, it's a typical Chinese pop song.


0 Responses to Turn left, turn right

= Leave a Reply