If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

Spring break => Spring quarter

⊆ 12:30 AM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 0 comments »

Apparently for us officially enrolled UW students, school starts tomorrow (or today?). Though i heard that Western and Central start on Tuesday, I guess that just means UW is better...well, anyways, spring break is over. It felt short but, long. I wasn't quite following my original plans. Didn't do a lot reading, some but not a ton; didn't do any probability problems at all; didn't have 9+ hours of sleep every day. But I still enjoyed it, very much. Some highlights were: the Powell's in Portland, playing Phase 10 at Albert's sister's house for almost 4 hours, seeing two dear friends who I hadn't seen for a month and won't been seeing again probablly till June, and the retreat at Sunset Lake. All these made my spring break :)

This quarter, which is supposed to be spring quarter, is going to be pretty exciting. Taking math, microecon, classical guitar techniques (yikes!), astrobio (whatever that is) and gospel choir, quite of a variety. Plus, I'm changing my major and have decided to go for a double degree. Speaking of that astrobiology class, I don't know what that is. I kind of know that the class is going to talk about the origin of life on earth and the search of life in the universe. Shoot, I'm looking forward to what the professor has to say.


0 Responses to Spring break => Spring quarter

= Leave a Reply