If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

A mixed blessing

⊆ 10:00 AM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 0 comments »

I have a love-and-hate relationship with internet. And it's realized during the holiday break. I didn't have internet access since dec 19 because of vacating on a tropical island with the parents. I was emailing friends and my people on the 18th and the next day I completely lost the connection. I disliked that kind of isolation. When Christmas was about to come, I found out I was unable to send out my holiday wishes to friends. Couldn't find another way other than internet. I then realized how attached I was to the world of internet. It wasn't a good feeling. But on the other hand, it was such a precious and quality period of time spent with my parents without any distractions from the outside.

Flying back from such a laid back place, now I'm having a hard time adjusting to the sudden busy-ness of school and my old routine. But it will get better once I overcome being jetlagged.

I need to check my email box and surely it is flooded with mails and spams. hmm...I'm intimated.

Lastly, happy new year and merry Christmas belated my friends! =) You are so missed!


0 Responses to A mixed blessing

= Leave a Reply