If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

A Trap

⊆ 5:52 PM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 1 comments »

I hate making choices. And if there's a phobia towards it, I think I have that kind of phobia. Being an adult means making endless choices. Maybe I'm just not used to it, yet.

It hurts when you make a choice that yourself doesnt even know if it's right or wrong. Or, there isn't really a clear-cut between right and wrong. We can't forsee things.

Following your heart is difficult. Yet, I have failed.

Are we supposed to following our hearts after all? hmm...

Sometimes things just come up and there's hardly room for your "free will". It's all at a sudden. And there is no alternatives. That's when it sucks.

Please, forgive me, for making the choice which isn't fully my heart's desire...


One Response to “A Trap”

  1. Anonymous Says:
    I hate making choices, too... and I know there's a phobia attatched to it, I just dont know the name.

    I find that usually making a simple decision is so much harder than a difficult decision. I hesitate, make the decision, and then it seems like I instantly regret it. And I dont even know why. For me, it doesnt seem to be a battle between right & wrong, but more so between knowing the correct answer.. and chosing the wrong answer, and knowing that you are doing it as you do it!

    Then sometimes, you follow your heart and it leads you down a path of hurt...

    Life is full of decisions. And you just have to pick a choice. You dont know what will happen, but you have to just go for it. What happens, happens.

    Whatever it is... in the end... can it really be that bad?

    I've made some crappy decisions, but I always bounce back.

= Leave a Reply