If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

T_T

⊆ 6:58 PM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 4 comments »

This is just PURE sad:

I have my calculus final this Saturday from 1:30pm - 4:30pm. I emailed my professor to try to reschedule it to Friday or some other time other than Saturday. And it turned out the school was unable to do it. The thing is taking a test on Sabbath is the last thing that I would want to do. Matthew is coming this Sat. and our leadership group is going to go over the stuff for GODencounters. And we REALLY need to get the promo materials ready asap. So it would be a rare opportunity to talk with Matthew since he is going to be the preacher at the event, plus the event will be happening not long after winter quarter starts. Oh, another thing, GV concert in Marysville at night, I really want to go to that one. Unfortunately, I just have to miss all that because of a stupid scheduled math final, which I will be acing on anyways?

For the first time I don't like this secular college.


4 Responses to T_T

  1. Anonymous Says:
    I'm sorry to hear that... I have a DVD I'd like to give you... Do you have a DVD player on your computer?

    Someday... all this school work is going to pay off, you know... and THINK of all the good you do w/ the UW@24/seven at that secular school :)
  2. Yasi Xu Says:
    aww thanks melissa! yeah i think God wants me to do well at school, both in acedamic field and in spreading his Words.
  3. Anonymous Says:
    do you have any way to watch a DVD?
  4. Yasi Xu Says:
    yes, on my computer.

= Leave a Reply