If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

free time...finally

⊆ 7:37 PM by Yasi Xu | ˜ 0 comments »

So, my internship contract ends in two days, which means starting from friday I'll be the "freest" person for at least two weeks, which means I'll be unemployed till whenever I find a suitable position somewhere.

But that's not my point. What I was trying to say was that I finally have some free time of my own, after almost a year, and I'm excited about it! I need a break and some good rest. I will after all have time to study for my first acturary exam, which I've been putting off for the last three months or so. I will also have time for cooking, guitaring and diving into some good reads. There are so many things I want to do during this break, and I can really use some motivations.

I have goals for the break, and to exaggerate a little, I want it to be a turning point of my life. Yes, it's that serious ;)

Ok, what I was REALLY trying to say was, I have time to hang out! Yeah, I know, when I'm finally free, everybody else is busy...shoot! But hey, just in case you have some free time or lucky enough to get a day off or something. Call me up!


0 Responses to free time...finally

= Leave a Reply