If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

Thoughts that are disconnected

⊆ 12:36 PM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 1 comments »

So many things are going on right now. And I'm tired and drained. But when things are over, I feel a part of me is gone. And the amazing thing is that, every single thing you do affects a living person, either yourself's or somebody else's. If you think about it, everything is once in a lifetime. Nothing happens the same way twice. I feel like I'm living in two parrallel worlds right now: one I belong to, one I can fit into. And thus I shift my identity back and forth. Not like some people, they blend the two together so well that they don't realize the difference. Or some others have only one from the beginning to the end. It dissipates energy when shifting around, and I guess that's why I'm drained. Somedays I feel like a Thomas Schell who uses a notepad and a pen to talk. I'm confused about my identity, and it doesn't help by reading the info on my id card. I need another one, the kind that says more than just your height and weight, but tells you who you really are. And it seems like what I want to do is way different from what I would like to do and what I can do. They form an equilateral traingle, and I'm standing on the orthocenter point trying to reach one of them. I'm turning 19 a week from now, I need to figure things out.

Tomorrow, I'm going to start on an intern for which I went through countless interviews and tests these past weeks. And I now don't even want to look at my visual schedule, it hurts my eyes.

But after all, I can rest in His arms.


One Response to “Thoughts that are disconnected”

  1. TIP TOP Says:
    yasi i have felt this way so many times, and it can be very exhausting. i'm praying for you, and if you want to talk more, i'm always free :)

= Leave a Reply