If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

A week of freedom

⊆ 6:06 PM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 0 comments »

I'm finally done, at least with all the tests and papers, after treating myself like a working machine for the past four weeks or so. And got sick once. I've been intentionally trying to numb up my brain nerves in order to get work done more efficiently than ever. I think I was getting very close to my limit the night before while doing math. So I drank a whole quart of milk for no good reason at 4am. As the GBCC week approaches, I'm getting rather busy with planning the activities and getting the items on the action lists. I've been paying too much attention to school related stuff and that I have abandoned my entity.

It will be good to take a break, slow things down and do something that requires no sacrifice of my brain cells. Even if it's only a week. It will make a difference. I need that week to recover from stress, think over some stuff and do some probability which I've been putting off. However with all these being said, I understand the responsibilities of a college and am not complaining but know that the journey is indispensable to me.

Tomorrow I can sleep in till as late as I want. Sabbath is near, and I will get to see some dear friends...tis' so sweet. I need to be constantly reminded that there's more to life.

And my roommate thinks I look quite alive... so guess that's a good sign :)


0 Responses to A week of freedom

= Leave a Reply