If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

Mindi Abair @ Jazz Alley

⊆ 5:10 PM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 0 comments »


I have to write this concert report thing for my Jazz history class. In order to make the report happen, I need to attend a live jazz concert this week. The nice thing about this assignment is that I have an legit excuse to skip a homework night, and get to enjoy a live jazz show. So yesterday I found out Mindi Abair is going to be playing at Jazz Alley in downtown Seattle from thursday to sunday!! I haven been listening to her since 2002. She's my favorite female saxophonist, and now after 7 years I get to see her live. This is amazing! I'm going to the thursday night show since I usually have the least amount of homework on thursday. Ah, this thursday night is gonna be smoothed out!

Give me a shout if you wanna join me :)


0 Responses to Mindi Abair @ Jazz Alley

= Leave a Reply