If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

My new transportation

⊆ 11:42 AM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 5 comments »

I brought back this beauty all the way from China. I didn't ship it over, I carried it here ;) I miss biking around, and havent biked for almost two years. Now I get to ride around in Greenlake area for study breaks, or just on weekends. Bicycles are amazing and eco-friendly. The best feature of this one bike is that it is FOLDABLE :) aww...that's even better!






















Hmmm...well cars are cool too, but I can't afford them right now. I'm sticking with this cutie for at least 3 years till I'm not a college kid anymore :) Anyone wanna join me cycling?


5 Responses to My new transportation

  1. Anonymous Says:
    thats cool. My grandma used to have a fold-up bicycle, here's was originally from Germany. Does yours come in a case?
  2. bruce Says:
    aww yea!
  3. Searching for the meaning of my true self. Says:
    Yasi! I have a bike too. I really need to get a bike holder so I can bring with me. When the weather clears up I would totally go biking with you :-)
  4. Yasi Xu Says:
    Awesome! I will def let you guys know , when the weather is not as bad :)
  5. ben bd Says:
    Bikes are great!

    However, front page of the Seattle PI today, biker was killed in Ballard by car.

    Yikes! Be careful friend =)

= Leave a Reply