If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

An update on my roomie

⊆ 11:10 PM by Yasi Xu | . | ˜ 0 comments »

So I have this wonderful roommate this year, apparently we requested each other to be in the same room. She's the type of girl that Aces in every hard math class and computer class pretty much. Extremely smart. Very rare. I consider her to be a nerd. And, the update is that she's in a relationship now, with another equally nerdy guy. It might sound just as normal to you because you probly hear things like this all the time. But I feel it is such a bizarre and surprising happening, not mentioning the insights. I'm very happy for her after all. One point I got out of this is that no matter what kind of person you are what type of personality you have, there is always a right someone of opposite sex for you. God will bring you that person, before that takes place, don't be anxious but just wait patiently and enjoy your singlehood at the same time. However if you have already received that blessing, appreciate it as much as you can, and grow together with him/her, be the acoountibility.

Do not rush, no pushing your way thru, since this is very especially serious.

Be sure to follow God's perfect plan in every way and be rejoiced in doing so. (Jeremiah 29:11)


0 Responses to An update on my roomie

= Leave a Reply